April 09, 2013
I was visiting Uncle Google and searching for information about the best way to moisturize the skin (after too many hours on a plane it needs water by injection) and I repeatedly came across tomato juice. Knowledge and health can not be ignored, so I’ve began to read. After an hour I was cutting tomatoes, tearing basil leaves, and blender couldn’t wait to start blending. It turns out that this drink is a true friend for your body and the friend must be respected, so you should grab a glass of it quite often. Why is it so good? Just look at it:
- helps to eliminate tension and makes you calm
- contains lycopene which reduces the likelihood of heart disease, cancer and atherosclerosis
- contains fiber which helps with digestion and is great for detoxing your system.
- protects the skin from wrinkles, helps in fight against acne and moisturizes the skin
- strengthens nails and hair
- is a hangover cure
What not to love? If you’d like to twist a taste, follow the recipe.
You will need:
- 4 tomatoes (medium), cut into cubes
- handful of basil, fresh
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch of cayenne pepper
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend it. On a hot day you can always add few cubes of ice.
Read also about water with a lemon juice.